Do you believe you can get your marriage back on track after your husband cheats? It’s true. You can. But, it’s going to take a serious amount of elbow grease, from both of you, to make that happen. Here are just a few of the things you can do to really get your marriage back on track after your husband cheats.
1) Spend 30 minutes a day talking to each other. Relationships evolve over time but they need a certain amount of care and feeding in order to evolve in a positive manner. Spend a little bit of time every day talking to each other. This gives you time to learn new things about one another and to stay connected. Talking is part of the intimacy that is so important in marriages.
2) Do things as a couple. Too many couples fall into a pattern of going your own way and pursuing your own interests. There’s nothing wrong with that as long as you are doing things together as a couple too. For every hour you spend apart you need to commit to spending an hour together doing something you both like (television time doesn’t count).
3) Keep the spark alive with a weekly date night. Money gets tight at times and the first thing to go in many family budgets is the date night for mom and dad. Even if you have to trade babysitting duty with other couples to make it happen, this is important together time for the two of you that you really can’t afford to miss. It’s a chance to recharge, reconnect, and converse as grownups away from the house, the kids, and the responsibilities of being parents.
4) Tell your husband he’s your hero and then let him know why. He needs to feel as though you respect him. Nagging him about cleaning out the garage, fixing the leaky roof, or painting the house are signs to him that you’ve lost that respect. Tell him that isn’t so and find new ways to encourage him to do the things you want him to do. Exploring those possibilities can be fun for both of you.
5) Flirt! It’s important. Dress to impress your husband. Tease him mercilessly and bring the spark of passion and the light of laughter back into your lovemaking. Now is not the time to let things get boring or stale. Let the excitement build and then make it worth the wait.
When you do these things your focus won’t have to be on how to get your husband back but on how to make your marriage stronger instead.
Follow these step by step instructions: http://www.magicofmakingup.com for a healthier, happier marriage than you ever dared to imagine.